This website presents a TEST map and directory for experimenting with Murmurations.
The map and directory presented here pull data from the test-index, which is designed to be used as a sandbox.
You can make a test profile, using the Test Profile Generator, to see your entry pop up on the map and in the directory.
How to make a test profile:
- Visit the Test Profile Generator
- To make it easy to save your profile, Register first
- Fill in the form and click Submit
- Provide a name for your profile – This wont be shown on the map, it’s just to help you identify this profile
- Click ‘Save profile’ – your test profile will be saved, and posted to the test-index
- Alternatively, you can copy the JSON code which is generated, save this to a .json file, upload it a webserver, and submit the URL to the Test-index directly via the API
- Open the Post section of the API on SwaggerHub
- Click ‘Try it out’
- Replace the example URL “https://somenode.org/optional-subdirectory/node-profile.json” with the real URL of your profile
- Click ‘Execute’
The TEST map and directory presented on this site are updated hourly so, if you make a test profile, don’t expect to see it pop up straight away!
Grab a bite… Come back and refresh in a couple of hours and it should be there…
Once you’re happy with your tests if you would like to submit REAL profile data, about any Regenerative Economy Organisations, use the main Profile Generator which submits data to the live, production Index. Profiles created using the ‘Organizations schema’ will be presented on The Regenerative Economy Map, which pulls data from the production Index. Please do not submit test, or inaccurate data to the live, production Index, that’s what this test site is for.